Monday, August 20, 2012

What a way to start 2012

I have to start with last year 2011 in order to talk about this year 2012.

Last November, I signed up to do Ironman 2012 here in Phoenix. Everything was going great. my training was on schadule, and all was right in my universe.

Then Jan 25,2012 hit like LIGHTING. The company that I worked for, for the past 13 years decided to restructure itsself. Which ment I was out of a job.

The question at that time was OMG what do I do now.
The Answer: I've always wanted to do what I loved, but I had the day job. NOT anymore! So I stepped out and researched for the rest of Jan.

By feb 21, 2012, I turned 50 and had done all the leg work to start my own business called: One on One with LaVerne. The sole purpose of this business is to assist other ladies in reaching their goals, no matter what they are. To give them that one on one touch, thats needed so badly for them to stay true to themselves.

I went public on Feb 25,2012. thus far I have help 3 ladies reach their goals. One of the Ladies will go for her goal on September 2, 2012.. Thats to ride a centre (100 miles) in a day.

I just returned from Ohio where I spent 30 days working with a couple on creating a new and healthier lifestyle for themselves. To follow their store go to: http://oneononewithlaverne.blogspot.com/ and look under Just Move with Tami and Dave.
I will continue to post updates through out the month about their journey to a new lifestyle.

As for my journey.. I'm back in Phoenix and still on track with my training for Ironman 2012. I'm still working on growing my business and helping other reach their goals while developing their inner person. To checkout my website go to www.oneononewithlaverne.com or click here.

Thank you for your support in the past and in the future
LaVerne

No comments:

Post a Comment